Wake Downtown Shuttle:
- Monday – Friday 7:25 am – 9:55 pm
(Last departure 9:25pm)
Front of IQ Building on Vine Street
(Last departure 9:40pm)
On-Call Shuttle on Demand:
- 7 days a week from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Track your shuttle with TransLoc
Visit the Wake Line webpage for more shuttle information.
be notified of parking lot closures across campus.
Transportation and Parking Services is pleased to announce extending courteous parking options to students to ease the process of loading vehicles the week of May 6-10.
Loading and Packing your Vehicle to Move Out:
- To expedite the move-out process, packing your personal items prior to moving your vehicle to your Resident Hall to load will save time.
- Parking in all general, faculty/staff and visitor parking lots is permitted in order to provide up-close, convenient parking to your Resident Hall.
- Using headlights and emergency flashers while parked will indicate you are actively loading your vehicle.
- Two-hours of parking to load your vehicle is being allocated. This two-hour limit is only for loading your vehicle.
- Parking rules and regulation are in affect the last week of school during exams. Beyond the 2-hour limit for loading, vehicles must park in their designated parking lot per the permit type.
- Special use parking spaces, such as fire lanes, handicapped or reserved spaces should be avoided to ensure they are available for their designated purpose. Shuttles will continue their normal routes through May 10, however, the Gray Line Night shuttle will cease operating at 7:00 p.m. Friday night, May 10. You can continue to park where your permit allows until this date. Please refer to the shuttle schedule.
Summer Parking and Vehicle Registration Information
- If you are attending summer classes, please review Summer Parking and Registration Information.
- If you need to leave your vehicle on campus during the interim of the end of spring semester and your return for summer school, or you are not attending summer school and have the need to leave your vehicle on-campus while you are home for the summer, review our Unattended Vehicle Parking Information.
If you have questions, please email Transportation and Parking Services at email@example.com.
Leaving Your Vehicle Unattended On University Property
If you are leaving your vehicle during the interim time between the end of spring semester and your return for summer school, you must follow these instructions:
- If you have freshman or sophomore permits, you must park in the bottom of Student Drive Sophomore Lot (Z2). Parking in the upper area of the sophomore lot is not permitted, as this area is used for parking during Commencement.
- If you have resident upperclassmen permits, you must leave your vehicle in the bottom tier of Lot J, behind Collins and South Halls. Parking in other areas on campus is not permitted, as they are needed for Commencement.
- If you live off-campus, then you cannot leave your vehicle on-campus. You must park at your residence.
If you are not attending summer school and have the need to leave your vehicle on-campus while you are home for the summer:
- Your car must be registered. The cost of a permit is $100 per session.
- If you have the annual permit that expires August 12, 2019, then you do not need to purchase a permit – park in the designated location listed below.
- If your permit expires May 20, 2019, you will need to register with Transportation and Parking services before you leave campus and park only in the designated location.
Designated Parking Location For Summer:
You must park ONLY in the gravel lot in Lot Q. If you do not follow this requirement, please know that if your vehicle needs to be towed to the gravel lot, it will be at your expense.
Please make sure your contact information (Cell Phone #) is current on your student account. Wake Forest University is not responsible for damage or the loss of your vehicle or its contents while parked on campus.
The parking rules are in effect throughout the summer. Please park in general parking lots Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Parking is authorized in non-reserved 24/7 faculty/staff parking lots after 4:00 p.m. weekdays and on weekends. To reference parking locations, please refer to the parking map.
All permits must be picked up from Transportation and Parking Services located in Alumni Hall.
Summer School Parking
- All permits with the expiration dates of August 12, 2019 and Summer permits can park on campus in general lots for the summer beginning May 10 after 5:00 p.m.
- All spring-only parking permits with the expiration date of May 20, 2019, must re-register if enrolled in summer classes.
- Permit prices are $100 per summer session to park on campus.
- Permit prices are $10/month to park off campus at the First Assembly Church. There is no shuttle service from this location during the summer.
- Summer parking permits will be available on-line beginning Tuesday, May 21st at 9:00 a.m. All permits must be picked up from Transportation and Parking Services located in Alumni Hall. Permits are not mailed for summer school.
Summer Employment/Internships (Current Students)
- If you are not in class, but will be working on campus during the summer, your vehicle must be registered to park on campus.
- If you do not have a permit for the academic year or have a spring only permit that expires May 20, 2019, you will need to visit Transportation and Parking Services to register your vehicle for the appropriate parking permit.
- Students that are not volunteering, but rather working for / receiving a stipend from the university during the summer, are required to pay $10/month to park on campus.
- Please bring written verification on letterhead from the department you will be working for to verify either employment, internship or volunteer status for the summer. The document should have a beginning and ending date of employment.
- You are required to visit Transportation and parking Services to register your vehicle, as permits for summer employment are not available online.
Barbri, Kaplan, CPA and MSA (Previous years were free)
- Pay $50 for the summer to park on campus (This is the same as auditors, non-credit visitors to campus)
- Option to pay parking fee of $10/month and park at the church lot w/ no shuttle service
- If the vehicle is already registered with a permit that expires in August, there is no additional fee to park on campus
Online Vehicle Registration
- Registration fees for four-wheel vehicles is $100 for each summer session.
- Summer registration fees for motorcycles and other two-wheel, motor-driven vehicles is $20 for each summer session. (Please note that motorcycles/two-wheeled, motor-driven vehicles cannot be registered online.)
- Vehicles brought to campus in mid-semester must be registered.
- Temporary cars must be registered with Transportation and Parking Services
- Fees are nonrefundable.
Vehicle registration and other important parking information can be found on the Parking and Transportation website . Click on “Register Vehicle” to access your parking account OR you can use the button below to go directly to the parking portal. Log in with your WIN log-in and then click on “Purchase Permit”.