Transportation and Parking Services is pleased to announce extending courteous parking options to students to ease the process of loading vehicles the week of May 6-10.
Loading and Packing your Vehicle to Move Out:
- To expedite the move-out process, packing your personal items prior to moving your vehicle to your Resident Hall to load will save time.
- Parking in all general, faculty/staff and visitor parking lots is permitted in order to provide up-close, convenient parking to your Resident Hall.
- Using headlights and emergency flashers while parked will indicate you are actively loading your vehicle.
- Two-hours of parking to load your vehicle is being allocated. This two-hour limit is only for loading your vehicle.
- Parking rules and regulation are in affect the last week of school during exams. Beyond the 2-hour limit for loading, vehicles must park in their designated parking lot per the permit type.
- Special use parking spaces, such as fire lanes, handicapped or reserved spaces should be avoided to ensure they are available for their designated purpose. Shuttles will continue their normal routes through May 10, however, the Gray Line Night shuttle will cease operating at 7:00 p.m. Friday night, May 10. You can continue to park where your permit allows until this date. Please refer to the shuttle schedule.
Summer Parking and Vehicle Registration Information
- If you are attending summer classes, please review Summer Parking and Registration Information.
- If you need to leave your vehicle on campus during the interim of the end of spring semester and your return for summer school, or you are not attending summer school and have the need to leave your vehicle on-campus while you are home for the summer, review our Unattended Vehicle Parking Information.
If you have questions, please email Transportation and Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.