The parking rules are in effect throughout the summer. Please park in general parking lots Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Parking is authorized in non-reserved 24/7 faculty/staff parking lots after 4:00 p.m. weekdays and on weekends. To reference parking locations, please refer to the parking map.
All permits must be picked up from Transportation and Parking Services located in Alumni Hall.
Summer School Parking
- All permits with the expiration dates of August 12, 2019 and Summer permits can park on campus in general lots for the summer beginning May 10 after 5:00 p.m.
- All spring-only parking permits with the expiration date of May 20, 2019, must re-register if enrolled in summer classes.
- Permit prices are $100 per summer session to park on campus.
- Permit prices are $10/month to park off campus at the First Assembly Church. There is no shuttle service from this location during the summer.
- Summer parking permits will be available on-line beginning Tuesday, May 21st at 9:00 a.m. All permits must be picked up from Transportation and Parking Services located in Alumni Hall. Permits are not mailed for summer school.
Summer Employment/Internships (Current Students)
- If you are not in class, but will be working on campus during the summer, your vehicle must be registered to park on campus.
- If you do not have a permit for the academic year or have a spring only permit that expires May 20, 2019, you will need to visit Transportation and Parking Services to register your vehicle for the appropriate parking permit.
- Students that are not volunteering, but rather working for / receiving a stipend from the university during the summer, are required to pay $10/month to park on campus.
- Please bring written verification on letterhead from the department you will be working for to verify either employment, internship or volunteer status for the summer. The document should have a beginning and ending date of employment.
- You are required to visit Transportation and parking Services to register your vehicle, as permits for summer employment are not available online.
Barbri, Kaplan, CPA and MSA (Previous years were free)
- Pay $50 for the summer to park on campus (This is the same as auditors, non-credit visitors to campus)
- Option to pay parking fee of $10/month and park at the church lot w/ no shuttle service
- If the vehicle is already registered with a permit that expires in August, there is no additional fee to park on campus
Online Vehicle Registration
- Registration fees for four-wheel vehicles is $100 for each summer session.
- Summer registration fees for motorcycles and other two-wheel, motor-driven vehicles is $20 for each summer session. (Please note that motorcycles/two-wheeled, motor-driven vehicles cannot be registered online.)
- Vehicles brought to campus in mid-semester must be registered.
- Temporary cars must be registered with Transportation and Parking Services
- Fees are nonrefundable.
Vehicle registration and other important parking information can be found on the Parking and Transportation website . Click on “Register Vehicle” to access your parking account OR you can use the button below to go directly to the parking portal. Log in with your WIN log-in and then click on “Purchase Permit”.