Summer Parking

Summer Parking and Vehicle Information:

All vehicles operating on Wake Forest University’s Reynolda campus must be registered with Transportation and Parking Services within 24-business hours of arriving on campus. Vehicles are not considered registered unless the permits are applied to the vehicle as instructed on the permits. Enforcement of the Parking Rules and Regulations is in effect 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, whether class is in session or not. All permits must be picked up from the Transportation and Parking Services office located in Alumni Hall. Permits are not mailed for summer school.

Summer School Parking:

  • All annual permits with the expiration date of August 11, 2017 can park on campus in general lots for the summer beginning May 5 after 5:00 p.m.
  • All spring-only parking permits with the expiration date of May 23, 2017, must re-register if enrolled in summer classes.
  • Permit prices are $100 per summer session to park on campus
  • Permit prices are $10/month to park off campus at the First Assembly Church. There is no shuttle service from this location during the summer.
  • Summer parking permits will be available on-line beginning Tuesday, May 16 at 9:00 a.m.

The parking rules are in effect during summer school. Please park in general parking lots Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Parking is authorized in non-reserved 24/7 faculty/staff parking lots after 5:00 p.m. weekdays and on weekends.

To reference parking locations, please refer to the parking map at

Summer Employment/Internships:

If you are not in class, but will be working on campus during the summer, your vehicle must be registered to park on campus.

  • If you do not have a permit for the academic year or have a spring only permit that expires May 23, 2017, you will need to visit Transportation and Parking Services to register your vehicle for the appropriate parking permit.
  • Students that are not volunteering, but rather working for the university during the summer, are required to pay $10/month to park on campus
  • Please bring written verification on letter head from the department you will be working for to verify either employment, internship or volunteer status for the summer. The document should have a beginning and ending date of employment.
  • You are required to visit Transportation and Parking Services to register your vehicle, as permits for summer employment are not available online.

Online Vehicle Information:

Vehicle registration and other important parking information can be found on the Transportation and Parking Services website at Click on “Register Vehicle” to get to your parking account OR you can click on to go directly to your parking portal. Log in with your WIN log-in and then click on “Purchase Permit”

 Registration fees for four-wheel vehicles is $100 for each summer session.

 Summer registration fees for motorcycles and other two-wheel, motor-driven vehicles is $20 for each summer session. (Please note that motorcycles/two-wheeled, motor-driven vehicles cannot be registered online.)

 Vehicles brought to campus in mid-semester must be registered.

 Temporary cars must be registered in the Parking and Transportation office.

 Fees are nonrefundable.

Transportation and Parking Services is located in Alumni Hall, Room 138. Lobby hours are 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday and 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Friday. Phone: 336.758.PARK.