Traditional vanpooling consists of seven to fifteen passengers who lease a van on a month-to-month basis through PART’s Vanpooling Program. Volunteer drivers pick up others at specific points, drop them off at common sites, and return them to their pickup points at the end of each day.
Ready to try Vanpooling?
Are you ready to try a new way to commute to and from work? PART’s Vanpool Program is the perfect solution for commuters interested in:
- Finding an economical alternative to driving alone
- Reducing their environmental footprint
- FREE and reserved parking on campus
- Spending their commute doing something other than driving
- Finding an alternative to Business 40 road closure challenges
P.O. Box 7244
Winston-Salem, NC 27109
Transportation and Parking Services Lobby Hours
M-Th, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
F, 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
View Shuttle Schedules
University Police Escort
M-F, 8:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
Booted, Towed or Malfunctioning Vehicles
M-F, 8:30 a.m.– 5 p.m.
After 5 p.m. and weekends: 336.758.4255