Where can you park? Review information on where to park if you work on the Reynolda campus.


Information for faculty & staff working on the WFU Reynolda Campus.


Information for faculty & staff working at off-campus or satellite locations.


Register your vehicle or manage your account


Have a question? Review our faculty & staff frequently asked questions.

Vehicle Registration

General Information

The vehicle registration process requires the following information: vehicle license plate number, state of registration, vehicle year, make, model, and color. Faculty and staff must register all vehicles that will be driven to campus but will receive only one parking hang tag that can be interchangeable between vehicles. You must choose the appropriate permit to either park on-campus or off-campus. The parking hangtag must be visible from the rearview mirror at all times while parked and will also serve a dual purpose as a gate pass. Parking permits ordered online will be delivered to appropriate departments for distribution to faculty and staff via campus mail.

Register your vehicle or manage your account:



Exempt and nonexempt faculty/staff of the Reynolda Campus and Wake Downtown, (both full-time and part-time) as well as, WFU temporary personnel, who choose to park a motorized vehicle on the Reynolda campus, during weekday hours (8 AM to 5 PM), must obtain an annual parking permit. Permit fees are automatically withdrawn from paychecks (payroll deduction) over the year and are calculated on an annual basis as a percentage (0.3%) of post-tax compensation.

On-Campus Employees

Faculty and staff who work on campus may select from one of four vehicle permits:

  1.  Hang tag to park a single occupancy motorized vehicle on the Reynolda campus
  2. A parking decal to park a motorcycle or motorized scooter
    on the Reynolda campus
  3. A carpool hang tag for the Reynolda campus (see Section 5 of the Transportation & Parking Administrative Procedure)
  4. A hang tag to park in a designated off-campus parking lot for free.

Off-Campus Employees

Faculty and staff who work at Bridger Field House, the Environmental Health &Safety office, Graylyn, Human Resources (HR), Reynolda Gardens, Reynolda House, Reynolda Village, University Corporate Center (UCC), or any other satellite locations are not required to purchase a parking hangtag but must have their vehicles registered with Parking and Transportation in order to be issued an off-campus parking hang tag.

Off-campus faculty and staff who visit campus have the following parking options:

  1. Park at the satellite location and ride the shuttle to the Reynolda campus for meetings
  2. If approved by the department head, purchase a parking hangtag to be able to park on campus at any time
  3. Use a departmental-issued hang tag and park in any faculty-staff, or general parking lot.

Faculty/Staff Parking Locations