Monday – Friday Service
- The Gray Line route will provide direct shuttle service on a fixed schedule from 7:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- View departure locations and times
After Hours Weekday Service
- After 9:00 p.m., service will be provided by the university’s on-call shuttle service. Please call (336)-283-1091 to request a ride between 9:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Direct service is provided approx. every 15-minutes between the First Year student parking lot bus shelter and campus (Jasper Memory Lane between Collins and South Resident Halls) from 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. each Sunday, unless otherwise notified. This direct service is provided to assist students in returning their vehicles back to the First Year student parking lot before Monday mornings at 8:00 a.m. After 9:00 p.m. Please call-on-call shuttle (336)-283-1091 between 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
First Year Student Shuttle
- First Year must park their vehicles at the Winston-Salem First Church parking lot on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. After 4:00 p.m. on weekdays and on weekends, First Year students can bring their vehicle to campus. They are encouraged to relocate their vehicles onto campus for the weekend, as direct shuttle service is limited. Vehicles must be relocated back to the Winston-Salem First Church parking lot by Monday morning at 8:00 a.m.
First Year Student/Winston-Salem First Church Parking
- A security guard is on-site 10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m., 7-days a week
- Well-lit with CCTV cameras
- Area patrolled by University Police