Transportation and Parking Services enforce parking rules and regulations by issuing citations to vehicles found in violation of those policies.
- Student citation fines are automatically charged to their student account.
- Faculty, Staff, Concessionaires, Vendors, Visitors, and Contractors have two payment options:
- Check or Money Order at the Transportation and Parking Services Office Room 138 in Alumni Hall.
- By credit card on the Parking and Transportation website or you can come into our office.
- Appeals must be completed within 14-days from the date which appears on the citation or the appeal will not be accepted.
- A person must have the citation number and vehicle plate number readily available before an online appeal can be filed.
- Individual appeals must be filed for each citation being appealed.
- An explanation is required for each citation appealed.
- If the first appeal is denied, second-level appeals may be submitted in writing within 7-days of the first-level appeal decision.
- A second-level appeal can be filed the same way as a first-level appeal.