Faculty and staff must log onto http://wfuparking.t2hosted.com, select “Register Your Vehicle,” enter their WFU Login ID (excluding @wfu.edu) and password, and select “Purchase a Permit” to begin the registration process.
The vehicle registration process requires the following information: vehicle license plate number, state of registration, vehicle year, make, model and color. Faculty and staff must register all vehicles that will be driven to campus, but will receive only one parking hang tag that can be interchangeable between vehicles. You must choose the appropriate permit to either park on-campus or off-campus. The parking hang tag must be visible from the rearview mirror at all times while parked and will also serve a dual purpose as a gate pass. Parking permits ordered on-line will be delivered to appropriate departments for distribution to faculty and staff via campus mail.
Exempt and nonexempt faculty/staff, (both full-time and part-time) as well as, WFU temporary personnel, who choose to park a motorized vehicle on the Reynolda campus, during weekday hours (8 AM to 5 PM), must obtain an annual parking permit. Permit fees are automatically withdrawn from paychecks (payroll deduction) over the course of year and are calculated on an annual basis as a percentage (0.3%) of pre-tax compensation.
Faculty and staff who work on campus may select from one of four vehicle permits:
- Hang tag to park a single occupancy motorized vehicle on the Reynolda campus
- A parking decal to park a motorcycle or motorized scooter
on the Reynolda campus
- A carpool hang tag for the Reynolda campus (see Section 5)
- A hang tag to park in a designated satellite parking lot for free
Faculty and staff who work at Bridger Field House, the Environmental Health &Safety office, Graylyn, Human Resources (HR), Reynolda Gardens, Reynolda House, Reynolda Village, University Corporate Center (UCC), or any other satellite locations are not required to purchase a parking hang tag, but must have their vehicles registered with Parking and Transportation in order to be issued an off-campus parking hang tag.
Off-campus faculty and staff who visit campus have the following parking options:
- Park at the satellite location and ride the shuttle to the Reynolda campus for meetings
- If approved by the department head, purchase a parking hang tag to be able to park on campus at any time
- Use a departmental issued hang tag and park in Lot N, any faculty-staff or general parking lot.
Faculty / Staff Parking
Allen Easley St.
Jasper Memory Lane
Wake Forest Road
WFDD Radio Station
Off Campus Lot A
Off Campus Lot B
Satellite Parking (Reynolda Village)
Lots A, B, D, E, F, G, J, L, P, Q, R1, R2, S, T, T1, U, U2, U3, V, W1, W2, W3, W4, X, Y, Z