All vehicles operating on Wake Forest University’s Reynolda campus must be registered with Transportation and Parking Services within 24-business hours of arriving on campus. Vehicles are not considered registered unless the permits are applied to the vehicle as instructed on the permits. Enforcement of the Parking Rules and Regulations are in effect 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, whether class is in session or not. All permits must be picked up from Transportation and Parking Services located in Alumni Hall. Permits are not mailed for summer school.
Summer School Parking:
- All permits with the expiration dates of August 9, 2021 and Summer permits can park on campus in general lots for the summer beginning May 14th after 4:00 p.m.
- All spring-only parking permits with the expiration date of May 21, 2021, must re-register if enrolled in summer classes.
-Permit prices are $100 to park on campus
-Permit prices are $10/month to park off campus at the First Assembly Church. There is no shuttle service from this location during the summer.
- Summer parking permits will be available beginning Monday, May 10th at 9:00 a.m.
- To register for Summer parking email firstname.lastname@example.org for purchase instructions.
-The parking rules are in effect during summer school. Please park in general parking lots Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Parking is authorized in non-reserved 24/7 faculty/staff parking lots after 4:00 p.m. weekdays and on weekends.
-To reference parking locations, please refer to the parking map at http://parking.wfu.edu
If you are not in class, but will be working on campus during the summer, your vehicle must be registered to park on campus.
- If you do not have a permit for the academic year or have a spring only permit that expires May 21, 2021, you will need to contact Transportation and Parking Services to register your vehicle for the appropriate parking permit.
- Students that are not volunteering, but rather working for the university during the summer, are required to pay $10/month to park on campus
- Please provide written verification on letterhead from the department you will be working for to verify either employment, internship or volunteer status for the summer. The document should have a beginning and ending date of employment.
- You are required to contact Transportation and parking Services to register your vehicle, as permits for summer employment are not available online.
Location: Alumni Hall, Room 138 (Building 26 on the campus map)
Hours: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8:30am-3:00pm on Friday Phone: 336.758.PARK