- Commuting students that live off-campus and will be traveling for the holiday should leave vehicles parked at their apartment/house.
- Resident upperclassmen that have registered vehicles and are not driving home for the break should leave their vehicles parked in general parking lots.
- Sophomore students can relocate their vehicles to campus after 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 26 and park in general parking lots only.
- Freshman students must relocate their vehicles to campus by Tuesday, November 26 at 10:00 p.m. and park in general parking lots only. Shuttle service will cease operating at that time.
- If a vehicle needs to be relocated to campus prior to 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, please contact Transportation and Parking Services at 336-758-PARK.
Students that are going to stay on campus or need to visit campus during the holiday should park in general lots and avoid parking illegally.
All vehicles with off-campus permits must be relocated back to their respective off campus parking lots by Monday, December 2 at 8:00 a.m.
Tips for loading your vehicle
- To expedite the loading process, packing your personal items prior to moving your vehicle to your Resident Hall to load will save time.
- Using headlights and emergency flashers while parked will indicate your are actively loading your vehicle.
- Special use parking spaces, such as fire lanes, handicapped or reserved spaces should be avoided to ensure they are available for their designated purpose.
- You will be given 30 minutes to load your vehicle. If there is no activity around the vehicle after 30 minutes, the vehicle is subject to being cited.