All charging stations can accommodate the charging of two vehicles at a time and are level 2 chargers. Charging a vehicle is free with a three-hour limit per 24 hours.
Charging Station Locations:
- Parking Lot U2
- Parking Lot W1
- Gully Drive
- University Corporate Center (UCC)
Charging stations are locked, but can be activated in various ways:
- Call 888.758.4389 (24/7 ChargePoint Driver Support)
- Download and use the ChargePoint mobile app
- Call Transportation and Parking Services at 336-758-PARK (7275) to obtain a ChargePoint activation card. Call Monday-Thursday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. On Friday, call between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- For a single charge, call Transportation and Parking Services during business hours.
After business hours weekdays and weekends, contact 336.758.4255 (Leave a brief message for an immediate return call).